Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kingdom Hearts Fix You by Soraku101

Pretty kick-ass.

Before I watched the video, I went and checked out how many others the creator of it had made, and to my surprise, the number I found was 58, almost all of them Kingdom Hearts amvs. This guy/gal is a hardcore fan, and so I didn't really know whether it was gonna be a crappy upload of "I'm-just-making-this-cuz-KHIII-aint-out-yet", or an epic work of dedication to the wonderful folks who developed KH (you know I love yah).

So I press the play button and am treated to quite a few exceptional and experimental things right up front. Most notable is the fact that she/he blended the music of Udata Hikaru with Coldplay's song in the beginning of the amv. The resulting tune resembles techno, and I guess I kinda liked it.

You'll see a lot of fades watching this amv, and they both help to keep things moving but also keep the action tame enough to walk with such a calm song. That's pretty much it, I really enjoyed the amv, keep it up.

No comments: